HORIZONTAL CENTER NEXUS 8800-II
Unsurpassed performance, precision, reliability and production value for high-volume large heavy part operations.
The world-class HORIZONTAL CENTER NEXUS (HCN) 8800-II horizontal machining center combines advanced technology and outstanding value with high performance and high productivity for achieving maximum performance when working with virtually any type of material. The machine features spacious work envelope and pallet size as well as a fast rapid traverse speed and rigid, reliable spindles.
With three available integral motor spindle types – standard, high-speed and high-torque – the HCN 6800-II allows users to match spindle performance to their specific machining requirements with the proper speeds and power. The machine provides fast, efficient and versatile machining of a wide variety of materials from steels to nonferrous metals.
The machine is also offered with a Hard Metal (HM) package specifically for heavy duty machining of tough-to-cut materials such as titanium and Inconel.
- High-speed, high-accuracy positioning for reductions in non-cut times
- Wide range of available spindle speeds and power options
- Fast, vibration-free machine acceleration/deceleration
- Ample axis travels
- High stability, vibration-dampening machine construction
- Variety of available tool magazine capacities
- Standard two-pallet changer
- Automation ready for Mazak's PALLETECH System
|Capacity||Pallet Size||800 mm / 31.500 in|
|Maximum Workpiece Diameter||1450 mm / 57.090 in|
|Maximum Workpiece Height||1450 mm / 57.090 in|
|Maximum Speed||10000 rpm|
|Motor Output (30 minute rating)||37 kw / 50.0 hp|
|Magazine||Number of Tools||60|
|Feed Axes||Travel (X Axis)||1400 mm / 55.12 in|
|Travel (Y Axis)||1200 mm / 47.24 in|
|Travel (Z Axis)||1325 mm / 52.17 in|