HORIZONTAL CENTER NEXUS 10800-II
Unsurpassed performance, precision, reliability and production value for large part machining.
The world-class HORIZONTAL CENTER NEXUS (HCN) 10800-II horizontal machining center combines advanced technology and outstanding value with high performance and high productivity for achieving maximum performance when working with virtually any type of material. The machine features an ample work envelope and large pallet size as well as a fast rapid traverse speed and rigid, reliable spindle.
With an optional Hard Metal (HM) package, the HCN 10800-II HM configuration features a high-power, high-torque spinlde for heavy-duty machining of difficult-to-cut materials such as Inconel and titanium.
- High-speed, high-accuracy positioning for reductions in non-cut times
- Fast, vibration-free machine acceleration/deceleration
- High stability, vibration-dampening machine construction
- Variety of available tool magazine capacities
- Standard two-pallet changer
- Automation ready for Mazak's PALLETECH System
|Capacity||Pallet Size||1000 mm / 39.370 in|
|Maximum Workpiece Diameter||2050 mm / 80.710 in|
|Maximum Workpiece Height||1600 mm / 62.990 in|
|Maximum Speed||10000 rpm|
|Motor Output (30 minute rating)||37 kw / 50.0 hp|
|Magazine||Number of Tools||80|
|Feed Axes||Travel (X Axis)||1700 mm / 66.93 in|
|Travel (Y Axis)||1400 mm / 55.12 in|
|Travel (Z Axis)||1525 mm / 60.04 in|